The National Testing Agency (NTA) has conducted the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2023 on May 7th, for admission to undergraduate medical courses. NEET 2023 Answer Key will be released on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in, soon.
Details of the NEET 2023 Answer Key
The provisional answer key of NEET 2023, along with the question papers and responses of the candidates will be made available on the official website, neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates will be given a limited time frame to provide feedback or raise objections to the provisional key and their responses. A fee will be charged for this service. The NTA will review all candidate feedback and make changes to the final answer key, if necessary. It is essential to note that the final answer key of NEET is considered final and cannot be contested, as it is used for preparing the results of the exam.
How to Download the NEET UG 2023 Answer Key
To download the NTA NEET UG Answer Key 2023, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET at neet.nta.nic.in.
- On the homepage, click on the “NEET 2023 Answer Key” link.
- Enter your login credentials and click on the submit button.
- The answer key will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the answers and download the page.
- Keep a hard copy of the answer key for future reference.
Reservation Criteria for NEET UG 2023
Scheduled Caste (SC) – 15% of seats in every course.
Scheduled Tribe (ST) – 7.5% of seats in every course.
Persons with Disability (PwBD) – 5% seats in each of GEN, GEN-EWS, OBCNCL, SC, and ST category seats (Horizontal reservation).
Once the final answer key is released, NTA will declare the NEET UG 2023 Result. After the result is declared, the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will conduct counselling for admissions under the 15% All India Quota (AIQ). On the other hand, counselling for admissions under the remaining 85% will be managed by the respective states.
The Hindustan Herald Is Your Source For The Latest In Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Breaking News, And Other News. Please Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, And LinkedIn To Receive Instantaneous Updates. Also Don’t Forget To Subscribe Our Telegram Channel @hindustanherald