Acidity is a disease of the digestive system and it may be caused by different causes: high meals, binge-eating, poor eating patterns, inappropriate eating, obesity, various mispositions of the eating, heavy-duty foods, snacks, carbohydazzling drinks, chocolates, spicy foodstuffs, caffee, over-consumption of tea, etc.
How can Yoga help us avoid acidity in our bodies? Yoga activates or boosts many different body parts or systems, one of which is our digestive system. This improves and streamlines the operation of our system.
Here are some Asanas recommended by Kajal Chaudhary, a Yog Guru and Yoga practitioner for over 12 years, that can help you say good-by to your acidity and other related issues: Shudhi kriya works best for acidity, consisting of 3 integrated steps, according to Kajal:
- Kunjal: Kunjal washes and cleanses the food pipes
- Agnisaar: Agnissar works as a wonderful way of removing toxins from the body and improving the immune system.
- Uddiyana bandha: is a posture in which body parts are screened, isolated or in some way restricted. By partial vacuum in the chest cavity, abdominal organs rise to a higher than usual position in the trunk.
SHEETALI: A cool Asana, also calm and unpassionate. This pranayama, which rolls with your tongue, cools the body and mind. Deep breathing.
SHEETKARI: A pranayama of this type involves mouth breathing. This is identical to the breathing of Python.
BHRAMARI: Bhramari Pranayama or Bumblebee Breath is a calm, eye-controlled breath practise that can be carried out everywhere.
NADI SHUDDHI: this yoga involves alternative nasal breathing. It is easy to practise pranayama which has many advantages when consistently practised. ASANAS:
- VAKRASANA: Pose a half spinal cord 1. As you exhale, your abdomen continues to squeeze into the inhalation to open your thrust to exhale fold-aftermatology. Now inhale and lift your hands to the centre. The Half Spinal Twist Pose:
- ARDHMATSYENDRA ASANA: (Sitting) How to Do: Go over the left leg on the right foot. And stand on your left hip on the floor. The right knee points directly up to the ceiling and turns inside the right thigh.
- PAWANMUKTA ASANA (preferred): Wind-Relief Pose What to Do: Lie flat on your back on a smooth surface, keeping your feet together and your arms beside your body. Take a long, deep breath. Exhale by bringing your knees to your chest and pressing your thighs against your abdomen. Wrap your hands around your legs as if hugging your knees. Maintain the asana while breathing normally. When you exhale, make sure to tighten your grip on your upper shins and increase the pressure on your chest. Make sure to relax your grip every time you inhale. After three to five times of rocking and rolling from side to side, exhale and release the pose. Relax.
- PASHCHIMOTTAAN ASANA: Foreign yoga sitting How to do it: When you raise, you bring your hands into line with the years you breathe, extend the spine upward, and bring down your two hands.
- DHANURASANA: is a spin-off asana: How to Do: first lie on your belly examination, bend your knees and hold down your knees and raise your head with your hands wide inhalation. The Shudhi kriya has the following benefits: Improve your flexibility, strength, and spinal muscles. Effective method for relieving tension in the shoulders and back muscles. enhances digestion slimming down Increasing the capacity and strength of your lungs. Breaks down waste and toxins that have been stored in the body. When practised regularly, these asanas and pranayamas will help you cure your acidity problem in 15-20 days. A sufficient amount of water must be consumed, as well as 7-8 hours of sleep. Ill-eating habits must also be abandoned because they are the root cause of this problem. Pull out the roots and practise Yoga for prevention, and you’ll be fine.