COVID updates

COVID updates..! In the 24 hours ending 8 Monday, India recorded 53,256 new cases in which the number of covid-19 was almost 3 crore.

COVID-19 Explainer: Four Stages of Virus Transmission, and What Stage India  Currently Finds Itself In | The Weather Channel - Articles from The Weather  Channel | weather.com

In 88 days this is the lowest daily rate. Of these, active cases are declining further to 7,02 lakh, and after a positive test over 2,88 crore individuals recovered.

The country has recorded the lowest daily deaths since April 16 with 1,422 new deaths. Now over 3,88 lakh is the total death toll. Kerala now overtook Karnataka as the second largest country with 11,654 cases on Sundays.

The government will offer vaccines free up to 18 years of age from now on. Premier Narendra Modi announced earlier this month that the government would return to a centralised system of vaccine procurement for Covid-19, and free jabs for all adult use.

In this way, 75% of the total vaccines will be procured and distributed between states. The remaining 25 percent can be bought from private sector hospitals and a maximum of Rs 150 per dose is charged.

Almost 90% of the 650 districts for which data are available are now in a steady decline phase with the peak of the second wave behind us. The only major state in western Bengal where active cases grew over the last week.

There have been an increase in active cases in the other two states — Manipur and Mizoram, but in both countries the number is well under 1,000.

The economic sectors start reporting a disproportionate impact of the trouble – from hotels, tourism, transportation and aviation through to trade and small manufacturing units – in the form of lower incomes and increasing loan defasults.

By now, 159 districts in 25 States across the country experienced a decrease in fixed deposits between January and March, based on data released by the Reserve Bank of India.

These data show that the financial impact of covid-19 has led to an increase of cash holdings with persons.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sign Up for Our Newsletters

Get Notified For Latest Updates And Exclusive Offers As Well

You May Also Like

Adani Group Will Buy 29.2% Of NDTV And Will Launch An Open Offer.

According To A Statement Made By AMG Media Network, Which Is Owned By Adani Enterprises, The Open Offer Will Have The Purpose Of Acquiring An Additional 26% Stake In NDTV.

Kanwar Yatra: Are Public Spaces In India Exclusively For The Rich?

At all times of the year, the wealthy hold Kanwar Yatra, VIP…

Tragic Accident In Himachal Pradesh Claims The Lives Of A Woman And Her 6-Year-Old Son

Motorcycle-Truck Collision On National Highway Leaves Community In Shock

In A First, The Supreme Court Will Stream Its Proceedings Live Today.

The Proceedings Of The Ceremonial Bench That Will Bid Farewell To Chief Justice Of India NV Ramana Will Be Live-Streamed Through A Webcast Portal, According To A Notice That Was Uploaded Onto The Website Of The Highest Court In The Country.