Remedies for the thick and strong..! Hair in the clumps? Various root causes of hair loss could occur. Apart from stress, it is obvious that the weather changes.
As the mozzone remembers staying tucked away in the bed, it may dampen the scalp’s health because of the humidity that can lead to dandruff and hair loss.
Not every ingredient or product available to us can accelerate hair growth it takes more work and more than overnight care to understand your hair’s many moods, even if it claims to be a change in the hair care world.
Below are some DIY remedies with ingredients which have increased hair growth over the years.
Uses The treatment of oil Ingredients:
- Oil of 2 tbsp. tbsp of beaver oil 5-6 leaves of curry
- Method: 1. Introduce both oils in the pan on the stove.
- Following heating of the oils, sprinkle the leaves.
- After 2 minutes turn off the heat and allow it to cool down.
- Collect cotton balls on your scalp to massage oil. Allow 1 hour to sit. 6. Wash it with shampoo and cold water.
Masks for hair :
- Ingredients Amla powder 1/2 tbsp. Onion 1/2 tbsp Cocoa oil 2 tbsp
- Method: Give a good whisk to every component.
- To put the paste on your scalp, use your fingertips.
- Sit for 1 hour with a light shower and purify it.
- Ingredients: Oil of 2 tbsp. Gel 1 tbsp aloe Fenugreek Oil 1 tbsp
- Method: Combine all of the ingredients into a scalp paste.
- Slit it and leave on your scalp for 1 hour.
- Rinse your hair and watch with a shampoo with cold water.