The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has announced its plans to recruit a total of 52,699 constable posts through direct recruitment. This recruitment drive is set to be the largest in the history of the state police. Here are the key details:
- The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is conducting direct recruitment for 52,699 constable posts.
- The announcement comes as a significant opportunity for job seekers interested in joining the police force.
- The executive organization responsible for the written examination and other recruitment-related tasks will be selected through a tender process.
- The tender for selecting the executive organization is expected to be published by July 15.
- Once the organization is selected, the written examination will be conducted.
- The written examination is scheduled to be held by the end of this year.
Increased Number of Posts
- Initially, there were plans to recruit 33,757 constable posts.
- However, due to a delay of 10 months in taking action, the number of posts has now increased to 52,699.
The Hindustan Herald Is Your Source For The Latest In Business, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Breaking News, And Other News. Please Follow Us On Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, And LinkedIn To Receive Instantaneous Updates. Also Don’t Forget To Subscribe Our Telegram Channel @hindustanherald