Tips….! Are you thrilled by the wedding of your best friend? You can’t stay calm, we bet. You should not forget her marriage gift in all the excitement. And don’t consider it a formality.
It should be a useful gift for a friend who has much meaning for you. You can give her the same old mixer or lamps, but there’s nothing personal. In addition, the house of the newlywed couple will be overwhelmed. You’ve ended up on the right page if you want to give something special to your best friend on the biggest day of your life.
There are many meaningful donation ideas on your D-Day, but today we share ideas in order for your best friend to feel special.
- No “too many shoes” is available. We guess you know her show size already, because you’re the best friends, but if you don’t, you ask.
- You can take your selection from a comfortable slip to the chic heels.
- Give her some jewellery if you have the budget. You can choose trendy diamond pendants, earing, or custom graved jewels, taking the bride’s style into account.
- Who doesn’t like a day of relaxation? A nice spa session can help not only brides but the bride also after non-stop wedding celebrations. Reserve a luxurious spa for a relaxing couple.
- There are a lot of personalised gift ideas from pillows to watches to mugs to wooden cutting boards.
- Moreover, personalised gifts always give the person who receives the gift a thoughtful atmosphere.
- Do you read the bride’s love? Or maquillage? Or to cook? Or sports? Or something? If the bride has a hobby which she loves, plan a gift that takes its taste into account.
- You can give copies of her favourite books hardcover if she loves books, for example.
- For her most prized possessions, you may give her a keepsake box. It is not only practical and useful, but also very considerate.
- You can also put some pictures with memories of childhood, souvenirs collected and not collected by you