Dhaniya, Coriander. The herb has a common flavour to add to salads and foods in most homes.
But this herb is also able to treat multiple hair-related problems apart from the fact that it is filled with minerals and vitamins. Having it on your hair here are a few reasons:
Coriander is a natural detoxifier that has high vitamins like A, B, 12, and D, and has anti-hungary and antiseptic properties that deeply purify hair and scalp.
– Coriander is high in iron, sodium, and magnesium, which helps deal with problems like hair that breaks easily.
– Chop fresh leaves from a stalk and rinse them in water – how to use Dhaniya to promote hair growth.
– Grind the leaves to make a paste which is not very fluid with a little water. Squeeze and reserve the fluid. Fill it with a spoon of your favourite oil.
– Massage on your scalp and leave for at least 30 minutes. – Wash with a gentle shampoo and tidy water.
– Your hair is dry, air dry.
– Apply to the best results twice a week. You can use coriander powder if you are not too sure about the leaves to make a paste with water for a simple, time-consuming hack.